Tuesday 3 January 2012

Zainster Exclusive Interview


Zainster also known as (Mc Zainster, RapstarZainster) Exclusive Interview


Hobbies: 

Ans: To make music, write rhymes, Rap all the time. Except music I love to hangout with my mates. There’s much more but that’s what mostly I do 

Bio Graphy:

Mohammed Zain Ul Abaidin (born October24, 1993), better known by his stage name Zainster, is a Pakistani rapper.Zainster is best known as a live performer. His music career began in 2011after his debut track released MALANG. People started Loving his voice in PAKISTAN,UK, USA, INDIA and Around Europe as well. He is known as a Youngest Punjabi/English Rapper of Pakistan. Now soonhis new track Kurri Shikari and collaborations with various artists will bereleased internationally...

Why Music?
Ans: Becausesince the day I came to know the real world there was no other way to expressmy feelings and what I am... Being honest my music reflects what I am.. And wasborn with my rhymes: p



Best Experience In this Field:

Ans: Best experience ummm! when I walk to the stage to perform and peoplescream my name louder is the best part.

Worst Experience in this Field:

Ans: Never happened till now... but yeah when I just stepped into this field inthe start when u don’t get musicians who can try to understand what u want isthe worst thing!!


Best Part Oflife:

Ans: When I see people listening to my stuff


Any Words for Pakistan Media:

Ans: Umm..!! Yeah WE have a lot talent in our own Country we should appreciatethat and should thank to Our GOD... And we should help our youth and promotethem.

Why people go n work in India?

Ans: HaHa!! No matter where we go what we do we will always stay Pakistani..What if people go to India we go to that industry and we come back afterwinning their hearts
.. And still they call us PAKISTANI.. in simple words We wantthe whole world to know that what Pakistani`s are

AnySuggestion for newcomers?

Ans: First understand yourself, believe yourself then make a Goal in your life...Work hard for that never look back. Then One day the whole world will know whatyou are 

2 comments: